"Photography is the story I fail to put into words." -- Destin Sparks
We want pictures that capture the most mysterious, beautiful, and powerful subjects of all: people and places. Submissions to this category can be any interpretation on the subject, but we are looking for photography that has people or places at its center. Children, families, strangers, a self-portrait: we want to see it. Send us your best photography for a chance to win $2500 and a Pursue Pictures gallery feature.
- Please submit one image at a time
- You may submit multiple images, as many as you like, but limit to ONE per day and please don't "flood" us with submissions - choose only your best work.
- Accepting any photograph that encompasses the subject of people OR places
- You may submit the same photo to multiple categories
- International submissions are welcome
- Free to enter
- Photos taken with your smartphone are generally size-appropriate. We welcome all photos, but do ask they are less than 2mb in size.
- You must be 18 years of age to submit
- All submitters will be notified via email if their photo is selected and when a decision has been made on their picture
- We accept .jpeg and .png formats
- DEADLINE: July 31, 2018
- Not sure if it counts? It does. If you feel it, we want to see it.
- Full FAQ can be seen here
The winner of our People and Places category will recieve $2500 and a Pursue Pictures Gallery feature. Runners up receive $300 and $200, repectively and recognition in our gallery. Honorable mentions recognized.
Photo Rights: We purchase rights to post your picture in our photo gallery online and on social media. We do not sell, distribute, or share your work with any third parties and the work remains yours to use as you wish. For full terms and agreements, visit our website.